How can I see and update my school’s information?
Your School Account allows you to quickly and easily update information that parents and carers need. MyEd Search provides all schools a platform for promoting the key features and benefits of their school. To use the service,
- Register: Click here to sign up for a MyEd Search School Account.
- Fill in your
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Confirm your password
- Once you’ve done that, select the ‘Administrator’ option and select the type of institution you represent.
- Start typing the name of your institution followed by your telephone number and your position.
- MyEd will perform a verification process to ensure only your administrators can access your school information and vice versa. Your account will be activated within 48 hours.
- When your account is ready, you will receive an email inviting you to sign in for the first time.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to enter information and optimise your school’s MyEd Search profile.
You can view the information MyEd Search holds for your school at any time by simply signing into your account. You may add or edit your school’s information at any time. We encourage you to update your admissions criteria at least once a year and any other information as it changes, but at least once a year.